Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Watch USA vs Brazil FIFA Confederations Cup live streaming

Watch USA vs Brazil FIFA Confederations Cup live streaming

Spurs aren't going to get their hands Bayern Munich's Luca Toni either. Poor old Tottenham

In more news that's not really news, Andriy Shevchenko will not be making a summer switch to Monaco. Where's the real Sheva gone?

Check out which deals are dead certs and which are bound for the knackers' yard with our summer transfer barometer

If you can bear to step off the transfer rollercoaster for 90 minutes, then you can follow LIVE coverage of the Confederations Cup clash between South Africa and New Zealand right here, right now!

Valencia's David Villa is having fun teasing the media and football fans everywhere with his coy reaction to questions on his future: "I have made my decision. My agent knows my wishes, and he is now working on that - so I am relaxed. There is no deadline on the subject, and I really do not have any more details as this whole thing is not totally dependent on me." Read all about it!

No comments: